This September, Goldsmiths Computing hosts an international one-day symposium ‘Future Mind’ in collaboration with Kyoto University.
The Future Mind conference is open to academics, professionals and research students. It covers the themes of art, science, future technology, VR and psychology, with sessions on:
- Art of Future, Future City and Looking for Japan
- Communication of the Future, Vision and Mind
- VR Art and Imaging of the Future
- AI, Art Critic of the Future
- Future Mind
Opened by Patrick Loughrey (Goldsmiths’ Warden), Dr. Juichi Yamagiwa (President, Kyoto University) and the UK Ambassador of Japan, the conference will initiate longer term collaboration between Goldsmiths and Kyoto University.
- Where: Goldsmiths, University of London
- When: Monday 18 September 2017
- Registration: FREE. Register here