Online Music Recognition And Searching (or Ontology-driven Music Retrieval & Annotation Sharing service) is a framework for annotating and searching collections of both recorded music and digital score representations such as MIDI.
- Duration: 2007 – 2011
- Funding Source: Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Project Value: £2,183,000
- Goldsmiths Value: £735,000
- Web (project): http://www.omras2.com
- Partners: Queen Mary, Kings College, Royal Holloway, Lancaster University, University of Surrey
- OMRAS2 website